Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Post it - drawings

Hoy Isabella me regalo unos dibujitos en Post-its
y pues el mas chistoso de todos es el Dragoncito
Today Isabella gave me these drawings on these post-its
I thought the dragon was the most hilarious of all
La flor que no falta
The flower
This is Kitty
Este es el gatico
La libélula
The dragonfly --I made a mistake on the PI--
Mariposa
Butterfly
Y otro chistosito, es BOLT (el perrito) --pero se parece a un gremlin--
this is another funny one, it is BOLT (the dog) --but it looks more like a gremlin--LOL

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Luchy,
Those are really good drawings. I think she has your artistic sense.

Mom said...

One only hopes!!! I think they are cute and funny!!! I have been thinking on putting them in mugs or t-shirts not for sale (though it may be a good help for their college!). hehehehheheh I love the gremling one!