Sunday, April 25, 2010

10 Cosas ke Ud. debe saber de mi - G

  1. Aquí se hace lo que yo digo!
  2. Yo quiero mucho a mi Nana (hermana)
  3. A mi papá no lo cambio por nadie
  4. Soy de muy mal genio, pero también puedo ser MUY cariñosa
  5. Soy muy chistosa
  6. Me gusta que me pongan música para bailar
  7. Me gusta que me lean muchos libros
  8. Hablo enredado
  9. Me gusta recostarme sobre todo y sobre todos
  10. Me gusta comer si yo soy la que tengo la cuchara por el mango

10 things you need to know about me (G)!

  1. Here you do what I ask you to do!
  2. I love my Nana (short for sister in Spanish) very much
  3. I would not change my father in a million years
  4. I have a strong character, and can be very lovable at the same time
  5. I am very funny
  6. I love to listen to music
  7. I love that people read books to me
  8. I speak gibberish
  9. I lean over everything and everybody
  10. I like to eat a lot as long as I am the one holding the spoon

0 comments: