I know!! Sometimes I take it out put it back right and she takes it out and puts it back upside down! The same thing with her boots!!! It is hilarious! People in the street points it out to me as if I did it! or I have NO idea! I just tell them, "I know! I know!".
He creado este blog para que se puedan deleitar con el sin número de travesuras que hacen mis dos pichipurritas. Es demasiado difícil tener a la familia separada y aunque unidos de corazón, a veces la lejanía no nos permite apreciar lo que sucede en la vida cotidiana de cada una de las personas que la componen.
Solo espero que disfruten este blog. Con mucho amor,
2 comments:
Why do they wear glasses upside down? E&A always do it too (Elizabeth has mostly got it figured out now). No idea why. But CUTE!
I know!! Sometimes I take it out put it back right and she takes it out and puts it back upside down! The same thing with her boots!!! It is hilarious! People in the street points it out to me as if I did it! or I have NO idea! I just tell them, "I know! I know!".
Post a Comment