Monday, November 14, 2011

A quien me parezco?

Mi Tita, Mi mami y mi tía Gina

G: Who do I look like?

G: This is my Grandma Tita (my mom's mom), My mom is the one held by Tita,

and my Aunt Gina (my mom's older sister) on the right bottom corner Mi mami dice que me parecía a ella

pero que ahora me parezco a mi tía Gina, qué piensas tú?

G: My mom says that I used to look like her before

but now I look just like my Aunt Gina

G: What do you think?

4 comments:

Rachel et Natalie said...

Gabriella looks like your aunt, that's amazing the resemblance

Laurie said...

I see little bits of you in each of them. Really like looking at the old photos.

Mom said...

Right? G looks just like my sister and also a little bit like me. And I look just like my mom, don't I?

Thrift Store Mama said...

But I see YOU in your Mom. I couldn't put my finger on which features are the same, but you are definitely in there.