My daughter suddenly decided to correct me. She is a know it all now. She thinks she knows "La Cucaracha" (the song), better that I do. This is how it goes:
"La cucaracha, La cucaracha
Ya no puede caminar
porque le falta, porque no tiene
la patica principal"
The cockcroach, the cockcroach
can't walk anymore
because is missing, because it does not have
the main little leg
So according to my daughter, the third line says the second sentence first and viceversa. And I love to tease her with it because it would take hours of us arguing about it and she will maintain her position, until I prove it.
I have NO IDEA where she gets that from! LOL
3 comments:
I guess this is only a start. We'll have fun when they'll start correcting our English
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Ah, she is her mother's daughter!! :)
Post a Comment