G ya se ha convertido en un mini demonio deTazmania. No hay lugar que ella no pise que para cuando ella se va no parezca que un tornado acabo de pasar. Si se te llegara a perder sabrias por donde estuvo por el reguero que encuentras. No solo eso pero ya domina bien el poder del control, porque se para enfrente del televisor y ya sabe donde se apaga y donde se prende asi que tiene el control del apagar y prender el televisor cuando se le da la gana. Mi demonio tazmi.
G has become a mini Tasmanian Devil. There is no place where she has been that does not become the disaster area. In her bedroom I look away for a matter of 10 seconds and she already had opened a drawer and gotten most of the clothes out. Though she tries to help to put stuff back, so cute! but not really helpful! She has also become the "Master" of the TV power button. She just stands in fornt of the TV and turns it on and off (I have the transparent protectors but they did not help much when it was Isabella's turn so, I don't know whether putting them would help this time either). Just wanted to let you know I have a new Tasmanian Devil at home.
2 comments:
I have one at my house too. Usually when she leaves a spot, there is a small mountain of books where she was standing.
Awww! I can totally picture her!
Post a Comment