Tuesday, November 03, 2009

G en la Oficina

I had to take advantage that my hubby wasn't at home, so I went to his office to work. Not having a Nanny to take care of G, I brought her with me. It is not the first time I do that, she has shown to be a very good office assistant! LOL Anyway, I usually bring a bag full of toys, but in the rush I stormed out of the house I totally forgot the toys. Then, I remember a friend of mine that used not to buy toys for her little ones because she had no space in her home for that, so they would play with boxes, spoons, etc (correct me if I am wrong). Well, that gave me a great idea to look for toys for G at the office. For 6 hours that is all she played with: 3 boxes, a set of 6 plastic spoons, my keys, my husband's paper holders (I think that is how you call it, I may be wrong) --anyway you can get the idea--
Yo aproveché que mi esposo no estaba y me fuí con G a su oficina, porque no conseguí una nana para la nena. Yo ya la he traído anteriormente, pero generalmente yo le traigo su bolsa de juguetes. Y esta vez a mi se me olvidó, porque nos tocó salir de la casa rápido para no llegar tarde al colegio. Así que me acordé de una amiga que no le compraba juguetes a su hija porque no tenía espacio para ellos en su apartamento por ser tan pequeño; así que el bombillo me brilló. Busqué en toda la oficina cosas con las que ella pudiera jugar: 3 cajas de cartón, 6 cucharas de plástico, unos sostenedores de papeles, etc. Ella estuvo muy entretenida por el transcurso de 6 horas. Pero que bien!

1 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

How creative you are Luchy !!!