Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gabriella consolando a Isabella

Hoy Isabellita estaba teniendo una rabieta y estaba llorando mucho y todos estabamos tratando de hacerla calmar. Sí, TODOS, G empezó a hacer un sonido raro hasta que la puse en el piso y se fue a consolar a su hermanita y a sobarla para que se calmara. Para remate, funcionó! Yo me quedé asombrada de la ternura!!!
Today, Isabellita had had a meltdown y was crying her eyes out and we were all trying to calm her down. Yes, EVERYBODY, G started to make a weird noise and I had to put her down and she went straight to comfort her sister and she started rubbing Isabellita to help her calm down. It actually worked! I could not believe so much tenderness!!! It was just the cutest thing!

3 comments:

Rachel et Natalie said...

there is nothting like a sister's love

Mom said...

I agree! G is so lovable, she has this good little heart!

Marya said...

The love between siblings is very special and unique. Very sweet.